What is Introduction to Windows 10?
Whenever a new OS is released there is inevitably a period of uncertainty amongst end users, a whole new operating system with a new design, new features and all new functionality can sometimes take months to get to grips with – with many users never using all of the features of a new OS. Our Introduction to Windows 10 Training course will ensure that you skip this period of uncertainty and get up to speed with the latest OS from Microsoft quickly and efficiently.
This fully interactive course will show you how to navigate Windows 10, how to get the most out of the new features of the OS and how to efficiently use Windows 10 so that you are not losing any productivity with the free upgrade. With manageable modules and a well-paced completion time this course will take you through the new OS at a comfortable speed so you can become confident with Windows 10.
About Windows 10
Windows 10 is the name for the latest Operating System from Microsoft, it will be offered as a free upgrade to all users that currently have Windows 7 or Windows 8 installed on their machine, meaning that it is set to be a universally adopted and widely used OS. Windows 10 is designed to give users one clean experience across smartphones, tablets, laptops and computers – so that all devices are recognisable and interact with each other efficiently.
Windows 10 is being described by critics as the perfect balance between the popular OS Windows 7 and the fresh and modern Windows 8, with the best features of the last two Operating Systems merged into an OS that should appeal to a variety of users.
With the offer of a free upgrade and the suite of new features and functionalities industry insiders are expecting Windows 10 to become as popular as Windows 7 and become the standard Operating System used both at home and in the office, so it will soon be a requirement to be comfortable with the latest OS – our fundamental Windows 10 course will ensure that you are one of the first employees in the office that can utilise Windows 10 efficiently.
Training Solution Breakdown:
- Intuitive and rewarding online training resources
- Comprehensive Freephone or email support
- 24/7 access to training materials
- Study anytime, anywhere in a world for a flexible learning experience
- 12 months (one year) unrestricted access
- Progress reviews & comprehensive assessments to ensure efficient understanding of course content
Windows 10 Breakdown
Our Introduction to Windows 10 Training Course will cover the following topics:
- Module 1: - Install & Configure Windows 10
- Module 2: - Personalize your PC
- Module 3: - Configure Network Connectivity
- Module 4: - Search, Share & Print
- Module 5: - Getting & Using Apps
- Module 6: - Using The Web
- Module 7: - Windows 10 on Smartphones & Tablets
For more information, contact one of our course advisors
There are no reviews yet.