What is CCNA Wireless Training?
CCNA Wireless recognises the critical importance of professionals supporting wireless LAN’s, these professionals will be made up of Networking Associates/Administrators, Wireless Support Specialists and WLAN project managers. Students completing this training are provided with information and practice activities to prepare them for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise networks. After earning the qualification an employer will be able to validate that their staff have the skills required for basic wireless networking on a Cisco WLAN in SMB and enterprise networks.
What qualification do I receive?
Candidates that successfully pass their official exam will earn a Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) qualification. Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) validates associate-level knowledge and skills to configure, implement and support of wireless LAN’s, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment. With a CCNA Wireless certification, network professionals can support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in a SMB to enterprise network. The CCNA Wireless curriculum includes information and practice activities to prepare them for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise networks.
What does it pay?
The average salary of a Network Wireless Specialist is £45,000.
- 90% offered a salary of more than £28,750
- 10% offered a salary of more than £70,000
- Sourced via IT Jobs Watch April 2015
Training Solution Breakdown
- Intuitive and rewarding online training resources
- Official CISCO Exams
- Comprehensive Freephone or email support
- 24/7 access to training materials
- Study anytime, anywhere in a world for a flexible learning experience
- Full mock examinations to fully prepare you for any final exam
- 12 months unrestricted access
- Access to online or classroom training options
- Progress reviews & comprehensive assessments to ensure efficient understanding of course content
- Career advice and CV support once training has been completed
CCNA Wireless Breakdown
Click below to expand the areas and see more information.