About this course
This course has been designed to comply with new EU legislation which came into force in December 2014.
This module will show you how to provide allergy information on pre-packed or unpackaged foods.
It will cover what effects allergies may have to the body, considerations of allergies in the
factory, how allergenic ingredients should be displayed on a label, identifying allergens in
the example of dishes in restaurants and how food businesses should be providing consumers with
allergen information about the non-pre-packed food they serve.
Training Solution Breakdown
- Intuitive and rewarding online training resources
- Comprehensive Freephone or email support
- 24/7 access to training materials
- Study anytime, anywhere in a world for a flexible learning experience
- 12 months unrestricted access
- Progress reviews & comprehensive assessments to ensure efficient understanding of course content
- Career advice and CV support once training has been completed
Buy this course today and take control of your career and enhance your prospects.
Allergen Awareness Breakdown
There are no other materials required for this course.
For more information, contact one of our course advisors