What is Introduction to Windows 8?
Microsoft has finally released its game-changing operating system, Windows 8. This is the biggest change to the Windows OS since the launch of Windows 95. Windows 8 represents a fundamental shift in the way Windows works and is far more touch screen-orientated for use on tablets as well as traditional PCs. You’re probably familiar with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 since you use at least one or more of them on a daily basis. Although improvements have been made over the years, they’re fundamentally the same as Windows 95. It doesn’t take too much effort to switch between any of these versions, even though options have moved around a little. With Windows 8, things change radically.
About Windows 8
Our Windows 8 training offers up to date technology to help you get a full understanding of new features that Windows 8 offer. With the training you will have the option to use Live labs with a full operating system which will be supported by our qualified online tutors.
Vibrant and beautiful, the Start screen is the first thing you’ll see. Each tile on the Start screen is connected to a person, app, website, playlist or whatever else is important to you. Tiles light up with the latest info, so you’re instantly up to date. In one glance, you’ll see that photo you were just tagged in, tomorrow’s weather and messages from your friends.
Training Solution Breakdown:
- Intuitive and rewarding online training resources
- Comprehensive Freephone or email support
- 24/7 access to training materials
- Study anytime, anywhere in a world for a flexible learning experience
- 12 months (one year) unrestricted access
- Progress reviews & comprehensive assessments to ensure efficient understanding of course content
Windows 8 Breakdown
Our Introduction to Windows 10 Training Course will cover the following topics:
- Module 1: - Choosing between Windows 8 Versions and Right Devices
- Module 2: - Windows 8 Installation
- Module 3: - Windows 8 Start Screen
- Module 4: - Browsing the Web with Internet Explorer 10
- Module 5: - Windows 8 Features and Functions
- Module 6: - Customs Shortcut
- Module 7: - Maps on Windows 8
- Module 8: - Stay Connected to Windows 8
- Module 9: - Securing Windows 8
For more information, contact one of our course advisors