About this course
Help your child enjoy learning Basic Math’s skills from the comfort of your own home!
Everybody agrees that having these skills is a great spring board for your child’s future education and learning is so much easier when it’s fun.
This course is designed to improve your child’s understanding of math’s by using friendly images and games to help them come to understand the core principles.
Home learning is simple to use and ready anytime you are, so enrol with us today!
This series is for young children in the 5yr-10yr age group as an aid to learn the basics and familiarise themselves with simple mathematics.
Training Solution Breakdown:
- Intuitive and rewarding online training resources
- Freephone or email support
- Anytime, any day access to the course with a flexible learning experience
- 12 months (one year) unrestricted access
- Buy this course and help your child’s future today
Introduction to Maths for Juniors Breakdown
Our Introduction to Maths for Juniors covers the following topics:
- Module 1: Addition
- Module 2: Subtraction
- Module 3: Multiplication
- Module 4: Division
- Module 5: Counting
- Module 6: Fractions
For more information, contact one of our course advisors