About this course
This course is suitable for people who are designated as an appointed person in the workplace. It will also meet the needs of those supporting a qualified First Aid at Work (FAW) practitioner. The content also fulfils the requirements for the FAW annual refresher.
Unconscious (including seizure); not breathing normally cardiopulmonary resuscitation bleeding severely suffering from shock. Choking suffering from a heart attack.
Training Solution Breakdown:
- Intuitive and rewarding online training resources
- Comprehensive Freephone or email support
- 24/7 access to training materials
- Study anytime, anywhere in a world for a flexible learning experience
- 12 months (one year) unrestricted access
- Progress reviews & comprehensive assessments to ensure efficient understanding of course content
- Career advice and CV support once training has been completed
Buy this course today and take control of your career and enhance your prospects.
First Aid Breakdown
No other books are necessary for this course.
For more information, contact one of our course advisors